Statistics South Africa, the country's independent statistical agency, announced on 25 July that the June figure remained unchanged from May at 6.4% year-on-year.
This was contrary to expectations that saw inflation start to recede an
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting