In an interim report outlining proposals for a regulatory response to the recent turmoil, the Financial Stability Forum (FSF), which is attached to the Bank for International Settlements, said: "There remains a risk that further shocks may lead to a recurrence of the acute liquidity pressures experienced last year."
"It is likely that we face a prolonged adjustment, which could be d
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?