The governor said the country's economic strength was its economic flexibility, and the strengthening ringgit showed how the economy had been able to adjust to varying conditions.
"We always see two-way flows, sometimes you see appreciation and some times depreciation in the currency. So far, we are very pleased that we see orderly conditio
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency