"We don't have any problems," Ignatyev said.
According to CBR's Chairman, the Russian banking system is currently "stronger than it was two or three years ago, and the likelihood of a banking crisis is extremely small, and with time it will get to be e
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations