The Belgian, Luxembourg and Dutch authorities agreed over the weekend to invest €11.2 billion ($16.2 billion) in the beleaguered banking and insurance group, which will also sell its interest in ABN Amro, its Dutch rival.
A spokesperson for the European Central Bank confirmed to Central Bank News that Jean-Claude Trichet, t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations