The improved EEK25 and EEK500 note will have the same design as the previous series, issued in 2002 and 200 respectitively, but will also have the signature of Andres Lipstok, the governor of the central bank, and the year of issue. The UV-flourescent rectangulars have also been moved.
Gieseke & Devrient, a specialised banknote and securities printer, produced
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde