Source: Financial Times
Pro-euro cabinet ministers are gearing up to fight any attempt by Gordon Brown to rule out a referendum on the single currency before the next general election.
Peter Hain, the Welsh secretary - one of at least five members of Tony Blair's
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit