Source: Financial Times
Pro-euro cabinet ministers are gearing up to fight any attempt by Gordon Brown to rule out a referendum on the single currency before the next general election.
Peter Hain, the Welsh secretary - one of at least five members of Tony Blair's cab
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde