"The National Bank plans to transfer 5,697m tenge [some 37m dollars] to the state budget this year, against 10.5bn tenge [68m dollars] in 2001," Marchenko told the joint sitting of the Kazakh parliament's chambers on 25 November, the Interfax-Kazakhstan news agency reported.
He said that this re
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot