Source: All Africa News
The Bank of Uganda (BOU) has given foreign exchange bureaus operators new guidelines on how to tackle money laundering. These include reporting any suspicious transactions to BOU.
Dr. Marios Obwona, the BOU executive
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB