'China will continue to improve the managed floating exchange rate system and maintain a stable yuan at a reasonable and balanced level,' Zhou said.
Zhou said in China's Study Times, a newspaper published by the Communist Party training school, that capital account liberalisation and currency refo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting