The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose 0.2% monthly in November versus an October rise of 0.3% month-on-month and 4% year-on-year, according to data issued on Thursday. Spain has one of Europe's highest inflation rates and above average economic growth.
The bad news came during a one-day strike by civil servants to deman
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde