Talking to IRNA on the sidelines of the 16th Banking Congress in Frankfurt, Sheybani said, bilateral cooperation with many European countries including France was good.
He added, "Our partners and counterparts in Germany are among those banks in the world which have very good relations with Iran and they are continuing these historic ties."
Sheybani said he had he
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré