Preliminary figures suggest Chinese banks lent Rmb4.58 trillion ($671 billion) more in the first quarter of 2009 than in the first quarter of 2008, easing liquidity concerns and enabling small and medium sized companies to have easier access to capital.
Yi said there were other s
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory