"Even the last quarter of the past year showed that the U.S. economy has been growing at a rate of 7%. They [growth rates] fell sharply and can go up sharply," Gerashchenko, who is now a State Duma deputy, told the Ekho Moskvy radio station on Thursday.
Gerashchenko said that Russians who have been saving in dol
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?