In reaction to comments made by European Central Bank president Jean-Claude Trichet on moves to increase interest rates, Quaden suggested caution.
"The direction of our next move has been very clearly indicated. (However) the idea is not to put the foot down on the brake, but to take the foot somewhat off the ac
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde