The seminar, jointly organised by Oman's College of Banking and Financial Studies in cooperation with the Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England examined several policy tools that make monetary policies of central banks more effective.
In his inaugural address, Hamood Sangour Al Zadjali, execut
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?