More than 80% of the 707 managers interviewed see membership by 2005.
However, of the 1,090 Danes interviewed in total, only 56% expect Denmark to be in the euro-zone by that date, the paper says.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting