"The agreement signed in 2000 says that the Russian ruble shall become the legal tender in Belarus starting from January 1, 2005, and the Union will have a common currency starting from January 1, 2008," Belarussian Central Bank Chairman Pyotr Prokopovich said.
"Equal terms in the economic and customs affairs are still to be ensured, so the two governmen
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart