``Strong vigilance remains of the essence so as to ensure that risks to price stability over the medium term do not materialize,'' Trichet said at a press conference in Frankfurt. The ECB left its key lending rate at 3.5 percent at its meeting Thursday.
In his statement, Trichet also said that 'acting in a firm and timely
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde