The newspaper said Wu will be the futures exchange's chairperson from the beginning of next year, adding that the central bank will, at that time, also inject, via an unspecified affiliate under the central bank, about 100 mln yuan into the futures exchange.
Wu has been working with the cen
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency