The price of meat and poultry surged by 45.3%, with pork up by 63.4%. Inflation was higher in rural areas, with prices rising by 9.2% in the countryside and 8.5% in cities.
However, the bureau noted that this month's rise may reflect traditionally higher prices around C
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?