All nine members of the Monetary Policy Committee voted to maintain the securities repurchase rate at 4.5 percent, minutes of the Nov. 9-10 meeting released in London showed. The bank cut the rate a quarter-point in August to underpin stalling economic growth.
``There were signs that output growth
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations