Rato met Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and Finance Minister Sadakazu Tanigaki on a two-day visit to Tokyo that ended Tuesday. He will also visit Beijing June 23-24, Singapore June 25 and Hanoi June 26.
"This clear moment of upswing is a very good moment to
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector