ARTICLE - One of Mr Koizumi's main tasks will be to try and turn around the world's second-largest economy after a decade of stagnation.
The BOJ's report showed that the central bank's Policy Board expects the economy to grow in a
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré