China's central bank chief Zhou Xiaochuan revealed the country will keep interest rates "relatively low."
"For the time being, we probably won't increase interest rates", Zhou, 57, said in an interview in Basel, Switzerland, where he's attending a meeting of central
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power