The European Central Bank (ECB) will today release a Guideline [pdf 1666 kB] concerning certain statistical reporting requirements of the ECB and the procedures for reporting by the national central banks of statistical information in the field of money and banking statistics.
This Guideline, which was adopted by the Governing Council of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde