"Energy prices are way too high," Snow said on CNBC television. "Clearly, it's hurting."
Snow said the U.S. economy is managing to withstand the "headwinds" of oil at $60 a barrel. When asked if these energy prices portended a recession, Snow said: "No. I don't see it derailing the strong recovery we're in ... but
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor