ECB President Wim Duisenberg will be appearing before the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee on Monday 17 February at 15h00 in Brussels as part of the ongoing process of monetary dialogue with MEPs. He can be expected to comment on the ECB's decision of 6 February 2003 to leave European interest rates unchanged at 2.75%.
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms