Today's interest rate decision was published a half-hour before the announced time by mistake, the Sveriges Riksbank said.
"The Riksbank takes a very serious view of what has happened and regrets the incident. It is of the utmost importance that interest rate decisions are communicated at the announced times. The Riksbank is currently investigating the cause of the incid
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting