ARTICLE - The world economy is in a critical phase and therefore an interest rate cut by the ECB would be "helpful," Koehler told a German television channel according to a statement released by the station on Apr 26.
"God knows, that (suggestion) should not be understood as put
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows