The CMA (originally the Rand Monetary Area) is a monetary union of Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa and Swaziland. The currencies of Namibia, Lesotho and Swaziland are pegged to the South African rand on a one-to-one basis.
"We are looking into the possibility of one central bank," said Dlamin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations