It represents an unprecedented challenge despite warnings about the political and economic fallout for the 15-nation bloc.
"This challenge concerns purely and only procedural aspects of the decision," said Commission spokesman Gerassimos T
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?