``We've seen a lot of short-term movement of the euro-dollar exchange rate,'' Weber, 57, who is also president of Germany's Bundesbank, said at a press conference in Vilnius, Lithuania. ``There is a discussion going on about whether'' the current strength of the euro ``is driven by fundamental factors.''
Weber urged the U.S. gove
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms