Under a presidential decree the committee will coordinate the efforts of various state agencies in preventing and combating money laundering.
The committee will be chaired by the coordinating minister for political and security affairs, and the coordinating minister for the economy serving as deputy chairman, will make r
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting