"There is a process which is going in the right direction. Of course, we would like ourselves that process to be a little bit more rapid but I would not be negative on the process that I'm observing," he said.
The ECB president currently only has observer status on the IMF's powerful International
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank