"Most recent readings suggest inflation may be tapering off," Poole told reporters after a speech. "I'm hoping it persists in tapering off rather than moving up."
He added that lower inflation expectations show the Fed is maintaining credibility after the central bank paused a two-year, interest-rate
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?