Internationally, investors and ratings agencies are watching his government for word on how Turkey plans to run its economy now it has abandoned the mainstay of an $11 billion IMF-backed disinflation and reform plan.
Many blame the turmoil on a public row at the start of the week between t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations