As they walked into their monthly meeting, finance ministers continued to press the European Central Bank, or ECB, to ease monetary policy to boost the region's economy, crossing what has long been an unspoken rule that politicians don't comment on central bank decisions.
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory