The Western Morning News, a local newspaper in the South West of England, quoted Stephen Nickell, a member of the rate-setting Monetary Policy Committee, as predicting the UK economy will be back to normal growth rates by early next year with inflation coming back down.
"So our best guess is that the economy r
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde