In an interview, Belka said the two sides are not far apart and that one more rate cut - preferably of 150 basis points in January - would be enough to calm speculative pressure on the zloty, relieve hard-pressed Polish exporters, and help boost flagging economic growth.
That's the message h
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde