Roth said that the Swiss franc was under upwards pressure and that he would use all weapons at his disposal to prevent this, not excluding intervention.
He also said that being outside the euro zone was beneficial for Switzerland, and expressed his opinion that linking to the euro would cause
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations