"At this point of time, the question tends to be whether [the next rate hike] is going to be in December or not. But we have not specified any timing, including December," Toshihiro Muto told Jiji Press in the interview.
"It's completely open," he said. "We need to make a decision carefully, but on
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor