In remarks that seemed to strike at Bush administration plans for a $695 billion package of tax cuts, Greenspan urged budget discipline and said until what ailed the economy was clearer, it was "premature" to prescribe fiscal stimulus.
"The heightening of geopolitical tensions has only adde
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development