According to this article published Thursday 20 April, the minutes from the last FOMC meeting, releasedon Tuesday 18 April, had something old, something new -- and something borrowed from former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan.
Click here to read the article "Can the new Fed keep eyes off rear-view mirror?"
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top