Eighty-four percent of DNB's employees have answered that they are not content with the work of the bank. The negative answer is attributed to the fact that the European Central Bank has deprived the national banks of a large part of their functions.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms