Serdengecti gave little away in an interview with the Radikal daily newspaper this week, merely saying the government would decide whether to extend his period in office as is the case all over the world. The cabinet appoints the governor and can by law reappoint him for a second five-year term.
Serdengecti is generally regar
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey