Parliamentary speaker, Agung Laksono, said on 16 February that the president has nominated Agus Martowardojo, the head of PT Bank Mandiri, the country's biggest lender, and Raden Pardede, deputy head of PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset, an agency responsible for selling government-held assets.
Lawmakers will now examine the pro
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs