Members of the policy board ``agreed that the economy was likely to continue to expand moderately,'' according to the minutes of the Oct. 12-13 board meeting released in Tokyo.
Board members said the bank must communicate with investors closely to explain its stance on
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde