The Czech Republic's deflationary trend in the past three months is not good for the economy and is a product of the Czech National Bank's (CNB) overly restrictive monetary policy, according to Czech President Vaclav Klaus.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?