A Fed spokeswoman said one of the chairs used by Greenspan during his 18-1/2 year tenure was given to the 79-year-old Fed chief as a going-away gift from his colleagues.
Each FOMC member gave Greenspan a business card, along with a signed and framed dollar bill from each Fed bank district.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor